Monday, August 3, 2009

airport

I don't realy like airports.

every time I go to one its a sad event...
Today {even though it feels like yesterday} I woke up at 4 in the morning {WOW!} and drove my cousins Taryn and Chris {who is a cousin-in-law but fits in beautifuly} to the airport because they are going home to colorado {booo}

the last time I was at an airport before that I was leaving california and had to say goodbye to the amazing family I met while I was there, my aunt, uncle and two cousins... all of whom are amazing people. To say it simply, there were tears.

So this morning {personaly I don't think it's realy morning unless it's light out... which it was not} as I was getting back into the truck I decided... I do not like airports. Though they may bring you amazing places, they are always there to take you back

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are a poet my dear. Thanks for coming to the airport with us. It was nice. Chris told me on the plane, "It was really nice that Kristen came with to take us to the airport." Just out of the blue. = )

    I have mixed feelings about airports too. Especially when Chris lived in CO and I in MN.

    ReplyDelete