Sunday, August 9, 2009

If I had a million dollars...
... I would have surgery/treatment so as to not remember last night...
I was sitting upstairs at my boyfriends house when the tornado sirens went off...

It was the first time in my life that the storm was actualy EXACTLY where we were...
they were talking about intersections of major roads that the storm was going to cross by and it was literaly the one like a mile up the road....
ugh
very eventful
but mostly I'm kinda upset at michael....
he was supposed to be going on a week{ish} long trip to get scuba certified at a boyscout camp...
the trip costs about 450$ {ish}
and last night {before the storm} he threw a fit and said he did not want to go... at all
like realy... a fit...
so in the end he isn't going b/c his parents had never seen him act that way and were scared...
and he is going to pay them back...

I find this apaling and I'm mad he's doing it... That is money he could be using to pay for college!!! to repair his car! to buy something USEFUL with...
but no...
and the reason he isn't going....
"I don't want to... I hate that place"
ugh

and so while he was off throwing a fit in the other room/talking to his mom I was sitting in the living room.... and thats when the sirens went off...

it was upsetting

and rediculous

and he was being unreasonable.....
and so now I'm kinda upset...

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry Kristen. I don't know what to say- except I am sorry and that sucks. Maybe there is something bigger that Micheal is worried about- and that is why he doesn't want to go. I don't know. Let me know if you find a place that will do that surgery- I have a few memories I could do without as well.

    ReplyDelete